Microsoft 365 Tips
Here are some helpful links and assets that will allow you to get started. Whilst Microsoft 365 is very approachable solution set, it quickly opens up a wealth of functionality that can be both powerful as well as challenging if not approached in a structured way.
- Quick Start to Microsoft 365 for Small and Medium Businesses - For those of you wanting to go at it alone reference this guide to Change Management for small to medium businesses. Use the tips, samples, and templates to build awareness and get your users excited about Microsoft 365.
- The FastTrack approach to successful Microsoft 365 adoption - A successful Microsoft 365 rollout focuses on driving adoption and helping everyone understand the benefits of working in a new way. Use the Microsoft Fasttrack approach to help you successfully drive Microsoft 365 adoption.
- The Microsoft 365 Adoption Plan (.PDF 3.6mb) - Before rolling out Microsoft 365, take a step back and think about why you acquired it in the first place. Was it led by specific technical requirements, as part of the IT upgrade cycle, or did you discover specific needs within the business?
Free Microsoft 365 Trials
For a Free Microsoft 365 Trial today, chose from one of the following options to fully explore features, set up user accounts and test drive Microsoft 365 Software as a Service (Saas) and or the Windows Azure Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) and Platform as a Service (Paas).
Step 1 - Sign-Up for a Free Trial
- Office 365 Enterprise (Plan E3) - Optimised for organisations of all sizes requiring access to the enterprise class features of the Office 365 family of products and Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard - This is ideal for organisations with up to 300 employees with limited IT staff or expertise.
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise - If you just want to try the latest version of the Microsoft Office applications, this is the option for you. Works well with on premise Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange solutions.
- OneDrive for Business (Plan 1) - This is ideal for organisations of any size who simply want to use the latest and greatest version of Microsoft Office with Cloud storage and none of the headaches of managing licenses or patching
Full details of these subscription plans and other options are available on the Microsoft 365 website.
- Windows Azure Free Trial - Sign up for free and get £150 credit on Azure services.
For more details please visit the Microsoft Windows Azure Website.
Step 2 - Call us
The VBC white glove concierge service* is a free no commitment oreintation and training service which will provide you with the awarness to get the most out of your trial or to establish a formal Proof of Concept (POC) plan.
*Using the Partner Delegate Administrative feature available in Microsoft 365 or Co-Administrator role in Windows Azure. Terms of Delegate Administraion.